It seems like it’s been a while
Since we’ve had the chance to spend some quite moments together
There are so many schedules to follow
appointments to keep
little details to take care of
But through all the busy times
There’s one thing I can depend on
No matter what
And that’s your love
I know I don’t tell you often enough
But having you there
For me, makes all the difference in my world
I hope that sometime soon
We can get away from it all
Just the two of us
and do something romantic
and unpredictable
When we’re all alone
I’ll tell you how very special
You are to me
and when I run out of words
I’ll show you
Since we’ve had the chance to spend some quite moments together
There are so many schedules to follow
appointments to keep
little details to take care of
But through all the busy times
There’s one thing I can depend on
No matter what
And that’s your love
I know I don’t tell you often enough
But having you there
For me, makes all the difference in my world
I hope that sometime soon
We can get away from it all
Just the two of us
and do something romantic
and unpredictable
When we’re all alone
I’ll tell you how very special
You are to me
and when I run out of words
I’ll show you